So, after meeting Jon's sister Kristin, brother in law Cory, his brother Steve and his wife Mandi and their children plus there little dog GUS. We also met Jon's friend Kody and his dog Kenya. Then we finally began the trek to Cache Valley where we arrived at his parents home, where I got a great nights sleep! I woke up the next morning to wonderful fall weather. Because the weather was so wonderful we decided to go up into Logan Canyon as well as go see the temple and it was all so beautiful! We enjoyed the time together as well as all the fall colors which I do not get to see in Texas!
Monday, November 26, 2007
A Day in Logan.......
So, after meeting Jon's sister Kristin, brother in law Cory, his brother Steve and his wife Mandi and their children plus there little dog GUS. We also met Jon's friend Kody and his dog Kenya. Then we finally began the trek to Cache Valley where we arrived at his parents home, where I got a great nights sleep! I woke up the next morning to wonderful fall weather. Because the weather was so wonderful we decided to go up into Logan Canyon as well as go see the temple and it was all so beautiful! We enjoyed the time together as well as all the fall colors which I do not get to see in Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment