Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gratitude

Sunday Jon spoke in church. The topic was on gratitude and he did awesome. He shared some personal stories, his gratitude for family and friends and also his testimony. I was so proud of him especially since it has been almost 10 years since the last time he spoke! He really did an excellent job and even though he is always joking and not very serious it was good to see this more serious side that we don't get to see as often.

3 comments:

Mel said...

how was valentine's day?

Heidi J. said...

Hey Liz just wanted to say hi and let you know that I set a blog also I put a new family picture on their so go check it out. we are all doing well we miss you and can't wait to here form you guys love Heidi

Mel said...

Was I NOT promised last night that there would be updates on this thing? I was SO excited to get on today after church and see what's going on. Nothing new, once again......