
As the count down continues we have finally have hit the 50 day mark! So, yes that means that we only have 50 days until we are married! YEAH!!!!

Also, this past week we have finally made the decision of where we want to move to. We have decided to move to Alaska! We both have found jobs with the same company and that is the ARAMARK corporation. We will be moving May 11th. And yes that is only 24 hours after we get married. We will spend a couple of days in Anchorge for our honeymoon and will both report to work on the 14th. We are both so excited to move and after our summer in Denali, we will move permanently to Anchorage where Jon will go to the University of Alaska and I will hopefully continue working for ARAMARK at their corporate headquarters. Life really could not be better!
1 comment:
Liz, that is so awsome!! but I have to say I am a little sad no alot sad that your not moving back to Utah. but I am so happy that everything is working out. I love ya!!
Post a Comment