Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Glimpse of our summer home :)




This is a great picture of the surrounding hotels and area of where Jon and I will work this summer. Our Hotel is in the upper left hand corner, its the highest hotel in the area and it has amazing views up and down the valley. We are excited to be working there and are also really excited to start our life together. We are looking forward to growing spiritually, and more in love over the summer.



2 comments:

Heidi J. said...

Hey that is so cool! I am so excited for you guys! how are wedding plans going?

Amber in Deutschland said...

HI Liz and Jon,
we received your invitation, but we are not able to come. However, what stores are close to you guys in AK? I don't know what would be more helpful: Target or Wal-Mart? What is in your 'summer home' area??
Please let me know, so I can send it before the move!
I hope this finds you both well. Send me an email sometime! I would love to hear from you: a.wedehase@gmail.com
Lots of love from Germany!!
Amber