
Today is a hard day for me. Liz is back in Texas and i am all alone here in Logan. Its all good because she will be back, but i do miss her a ton already and its only been 8 hours since i have seen her. I know that she will have fun seeing her family and attending her brother Chris's wedding.
But last night we had a fun night in Salt Lake. We stayed with my sister Kristen and her hubby Cory. They made us dinner, it was dang good, Steak, Bake Potato, Corn, and Cheese cake for desert. We then just talked and planned some Christmas stuff for this year. Earlier in the day, I told Liz to call up her best friend Heidi to see if we could come see her, since i have never the famous Heidi, it was a good time amd Liz really enjoyed seeing her and some of her family and i got to play with Heidi's beautiful little girl and her doll.
Liz made it to Texas and is now enjoying some rainy Texas weather.
POPCORN
2 comments:
Hey, Is was alot of fun seeing you guys and finaly meeting you. we are all excited for are sunday dinner together. I hope that you dont get to lonley. and Liz I hope you are having a blast and be safe diving home.
That dinner sounds really delicious!! Congrats to Liz's bro!
Post a Comment