Monday, September 15, 2008

Home and Work and other Things......


Well, Logan Utah is finally our home for at least the next year maybe more. It just depends on things with Jon's schooling. He starts that in October and he is so excited. I am happy and excited for him as well, i know that he will do great.

We are sort of getting into a routine in our daily life and activities. We both are working. I am working at great job as an Office Manager for Accurate Appliance. Its great, and the owners and everyone else i work with are awesome. I enjoy going to work everyday.

Jon is still cooking and serving the senior citizens. He really likes interacting with them and loves to come home and tell me about the older women who just make him laugh all day, with there little antics and ups and downs and comments. I tell him that this is his practice of bed side manner when he becomes a nurse. Because if you can make them happy with food, you can make them happy with other things as well.

We are also enjoying our ward and callings. We got called to teach a few times a month, the Gospel Doctrine class for the adults. Jon feels really un-qualified and is nervous and anxious because our first lesson is this Sunday and he just wants to play Hangman and get it over with, but i have to remind him that they are not primary kids and they would not like Hangman or the bags of cherrios for a little snack.

Jon did surprise me the other day with a planned trip that will be in October. I am so excited to go. We will post about that after we come back from this fun little surprise that he did for me.

We hope that everyone is doing well and that we are so thankful that Stevo, Timee, Jordan, Julia, and Maxo all made it safe through the hurricane. We love you guys.

Until next time............

4 comments:

AmyPoll said...

Hey, I go to gospel doctrine class and I would love some treats (primarily that of the chocolate variety)...can I come on Sunday?

The Stimpsons said...

Great update! I wish we could come hear your class. Jon, you will do a great job on your lesson! Enjoy Logan canyon!! its so nice there this time of year!

Heidi J. said...

that is the one calling that I would make Alan teach becasue he is good at that kind of stuff me not so much. you guys will do great! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Heidi J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.