Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hmmm.....


I have been wondering what to write for the past few days on our BLOG and i have come to the conclusion that i should not say what i am really feeling. Liz and I have had a rough summer, and there has never been really any support from anyone. We have both heard from people, before, during and after our wedding that we should not get married, that it will not last, that its a mistake, well i would like to tell any of you that have said that before, during or even now, that you can all go to HELL. No one knows what we have been through or are going through, no one knows how much we love each other, what we do for each other, that I LOVE LIZ more than anything in the world, and will do anything i can for her, we are not relying on anyone except ourselves and that is what we are supposed to do. We are living our lives the way we want and need to be doing right now, and we are not sorry that it might not be the way that others think that it should be. We love all of you, and even if we do get mad or upset at things, its ok, because we are usually the first ones to say SORRY or talk about it, we do not need any negativity about what we should do, or how we should do this, how much money is this or that, its not your LIFE, so butt out. Liz and I are working right now on us, we are figuring out where we need to be, where we need to go, and what is best for us and our future family, and if we do not call or seem to be around much, well the PHONE works both ways. I could say alot of things, say names of people who have said things, but i am not going to do that, why cause more problems than there already are. Its not going to change anything and it just might makes things worse, which sometimes is not a bad thing. We love you all. And we love hearing from you and we hope to see you sooner than later.

Love,

Jon and Liz


4 comments:

Megan said...

I love you Liz and you look great! My parents say Hi

AmyPoll said...

I am sorry that you are getting so much crap from people...I just want you to know that Bart and I support you in EVERYTHING!!! We know what difficulties medical problems can pose on a marriage and it seems that everyone wants to put in their two cents. If you remember, I just finally (at age 28) had my hysterectomy because of all of my medical problems...believe me, I heard a lot on both sides as well, but you know what? It has been the best thing for me. Even though I am not quite at 100%, I am not in pain and I am happy. Please know that I am just a phone call away if you ever need to vent...We love and support you. Marriage is hard enough by itself without everyone piping their negativity in. I love you guys!!!

Heidi J. said...

Oh Jon Thank you for loving Liz so much it is so nice to know she has you in her corner. We love you guys. And I will call you Liz I can't wait for are candy makeing weekend.

The Stimpsons said...

That pic of Liz is really pretty.

The nice about being married is that you can rely on eachother for the support you need. Just lean on eachother and be strong. You'll make it through it. ;) People do a lot of dumb things but usually they mean well when they do them. Be strong, you guys can do it! We hope to see you around some time soon, that would be fun!

Take care!