Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Exciting Times!

So as most of you know I do not do blogging that often! However we have a few things to update you on and since taking a short break from blogging I have decided to begin again! So, for all the news! We are moving to Houston on Saturday May the 9th! Our first anniversary is Sunday May 10th as well as Mother's Day! Life is really changing for us and as my health has gotten better we are doing wonderful! Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers! We will post pictures of our anniversary, our move, and mother's day stuff when we arrive in Houston! Take care each of you! We also have a new phone number so next time I will give you that!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Sounds GREAT! You beat me back to TEXAS! Love, SKONKDOGG

Jaime Dubois said...

Good luck with everything! We hope you have a great time in Texas. Don't stay away for too long, and be sure to come see everyone when you get back this way. We will miss you guys.

--Jaime & Jake Dubois

Heidi J. said...

Im sad but happy for you I know things will be great for you guys in Texas. we had so much fun this weekend thanks for letting us crash your party!! I love you guys. and good luck!!