Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This Past Weekend.....

This past weekend Liz and I got the chance to go meet Liz's mom TIMEE down in Orem, Utah. We had a great time seeing her. Since its been since August since we have seen her. We drove down Friday night and stayed with our friends the JENSENS. Thanks again Heidi and Allan, it was great seeing you and the little ones. Thanks again for the french toast, it was great.

Saturday Liz and I got up and went and picked up her mom and her best friend Paige. They came up to celebrate Paige's dads birthday. We sat around and talked to Paige's parents and then we got in the car and drove to Tai Pan Trading Company. Its a locally owned Utah store. It is great. We each spent a few dollars on holiday decorations. I think we were there for 2 or so hours. We then went to eat at Texas Road House, and i have to say that it was one of the best times i have been there. The food was excellent and the company even better. Sadly, we had to leave on Saturday night, because i had to do a grave shift and we had to teach Nursery on Sunday morning. It was great seeing Liz's mom and her friend Paige and meeting her parents.



Liz, Timee, and I



Liz and her Mom ( Timee )



Timee, Paige and her parents Pete and Helen

1 comment:

K+N+N+A said...

Hey Jon and Liz!

Got your email, so I thought I would check your blog. You both seem so happy. :) Hope to see you soon. For sure at the reunion next summer!

Love,
Nicole (and Kevin and Noah)
@>->--