
We are so excited for this Christmas. We have had a few small miracles happen the past few days that make it possible for us to go to Texas to spend with Liz's family. We were really upset that we were not going to be able to go at first. But things have fallen into place and we are now able to go. We are driving though, which is what we did not want to do, but now we can get the rest of our stuff that is still in storage down in Houston. We are looking forward to driving to Denver to spend one night with Jon's brother Gregg and his family. This is going to be a great break for Jon and I. Jon has been doing really well in school and his last few classes have been crammed with homework and papers. And I have been enjoying working with the little ones, but i do need a break from them.
We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Our Great Little Christmas Tree and Table Setting.
Our Stockings our Hung on the Shelf with Care.
Our kitchen counter all dazzled up.
A view of some freshly fallen snow.
Its been a funny winter. Its just started to snow off and on for the past few weeks. Its been really cold, yesterday it was -1 degree all day. We are looking forward to the change of weather in Texas.
2 comments:
Love the festive house...I just love Christmas decorations. Have a fun and safe trip to Texas...I am glad things worked out for you.
Oh I am glad that everything is working out for you guys!!
Post a Comment