Life and Times of the Marshall's and where we roam.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
And Baby Makes 3
Yes, if you have not heard we are expecting! Our first baby is to arrive in about 6 months. Here are some pictures of or little one! The ultrasound is not great, but we are excited!!!!
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl my mom keeps saying now how far along is she.as you can tell we are all so happy for you guys. Love ya!
5 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!
I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl my mom keeps saying now how far along is she.as you can tell we are all so happy for you guys.
Love ya!
Congrats!! I hope the morning sickness is getting better...if you had any at all!!!
Take care!!
I always like having that ultrasound that tells you things are looking good.
Congrats! We are very happy for you!! :)
That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl! Congratulations guys!
Post a Comment