Friday, April 16, 2010

The Past Few Weeks

These past few weeks have had a lot of ups and downs. Liz's mom Timee came up to spend some time with us. It was so great having her here. During her stay we went and stayed in a hotel in Heber City, went swimming and hot tubing and then the next day we went to Park City and went shopping. It was a fun day. I actually broke down and bought some new shoes. While Timee was here Liz had to go into the hospital again, but it was good for her to have her mom here! Thanks Lou for coming and for all the good food you cooked, even though Liz couldn't eat a lot of it!!!!!!




Also, in the last couple of weeks we have added a couple of new members to Liz's side of the family. On March 26th Claire Lois Cooper was born and on April 9th Ryan Andrew Cooper was born. We are so happy for both families and are so glad both babies and moms are here and are happy and healthy. Congratulations guys!!!!!!



1 comment:

Julia said...

I'm glad you're doing better, Liz. That's great to hear! I hope you and the baby continue to do well.

Just so you know, Claire was born on March 25th. (I didn't make a post about it until the 26th, but she came here on the 25th!)

Take care!