 |
| Liz, McKinley and I. |
This year has been full of ups and downs for Liz and I. We have had constant struggles and it seems right when things start to get a little better and we are picking ourselves up, we get slammed back down on the ground. I know that every couple goes through times of trials and tribulations, but we are wondering when ours will end. It may never end. We just have to go on day by day and minute by minute. We have laughed, cried, fought, yelled, screamed and kicked our way forward this year. This year is coming to an End and its been another year of learning about life, each other and what the future holds for us.
 |
| Us Again. |
I want Liz to know that i love her very much. I have not been the best husband this year, i have been distant, and have done some really stupid things to put our marriage in jeopardy. You are my best friend and I am so sorry that i have not been treating you like that, i have pushed you away in a time when you needed me most. I love you Peanut. And i am sorry that i have not shown that enough and i am sorry that i have hurt you in ways that i wish i never did. You are such an inspiration to me with all the shit you are going through medically, you still try to put on a happy face and bull rush through it. You are the best. I pray daily that you will start feeling better. People really don't understand what you are going through. There is no easy cure and you just can't wish it away. I am here to support you in anything and everything i can to help you through this.
 |
| Mom and Dad where is my Kiss? |
We are so excited for the Holidays to come around. We love this time of year. Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. McKinley has loved the house being decorated. We actually put up one of our christmas trees and put Halloween colored lights on it, orange and purple. The neighbors always look in our window when they walk by. McKinley loves to help turn all the decorations on. She has been such a joy lately. She is talking more, and really opening up in ways that amaze Liz and I everyday. She keeps us on our toes.
 |
| McKinley |
This past weekend we got to up to Hyde Park. Liz gave my sister Kristen a baby shower and we also had to see some friends and other family members that we have not seen lately. I got together with my friend James for our yearly A & W Big Blue lunch. Its been tradition since high school.
We went and saw my Grandpa Marshall, McKinley's Great Grandpa, she was not to friendly at first until we told him to give her some candy, she was his best friend after that. She loves her Great Grandpa Marshall.
 |
| Me, McKinley and Great-Great Grandpa Marshall |
 |
| McKinley and Great Great Grandpa Marshall |
 |
| Great Great Grandpa Marshall bribing McKinley, it worked. |
 |
| Showing us what Great Great Grandpa gave her. |
We also got some family photos taken by Kristen's husband Cory. Thanks Cory, we love them.
 |
| Everyone Say Cheese |
 |
| Mom and McKinley ignoring the camera man. |
 |
| Hi |
 |
| The path of Life is way better together. |
 |
| It is Us. |
 |
| Sitting on a table. | | |
|
|
I also took McKinley to First Dam to feed the ducks, geese and other birds. She loved it. They came right up to her and took the bread out of her hand. She would scream and laugh. We than drove by Great Great Grandpas house and picked some apples and saw 2 nice bucks in the backyard. Then when we got back to my parents house there was another buck in their backyard.
 |
| Holding the bread against her chest away form the geese |
 |
| Holding out the Bread |
 |
| Goose Took It |
 |
| Goose |
 |
| Look at them all |
 |
| Beautiful Mallard |
 |
| Buck in my parents backyard. | | |
|
|
I also tried to take McKinley on my Dad's 4 Wheeler and she would not go, i tried seeing if my brother or brother in law could take her, she would not let them, the only person she would let was Liz.
 |
| Getting Ready to ride |
We hope you are well and have a safe and happy Halloween. Keep in touch.
Love ya,
Jon, Liz and McKinley
No comments:
Post a Comment