Saturday, December 1, 2012

Questions




 Rules:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves, 
answer the questions the nominator asked,
and create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Then, choose 11 people and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag-backs.
  11 Things About Me:
  1. I love pizza! I could eat it everyday.
  2. My secret wish is to own an RV and live in it and travel wherever I want.
  3. I hate laundry. I put it off as long as possible.
  4. I love to swim. If I could I would swim everyday.
  5. I have a great distaste for the heat. I love the cold and snow.
  6. My favorite TV show is The Walking Dead.
  7. I am a very private person and have a hard time talking to people about stuff.
  8. I love to cook, especially baking. It is very  relaxing to me.
  9. My 2 pet peeves are 1) ignorant people 2) people who are not clean.
  10. I think everyone should always be reading a book of some sort. Knowledge is power.
  11. My dream vacation would either be to Fiji or a War World II tour in Europe. 
My Answers to Mel's Questions:
  1. What did you want to be when you grew up?  I always wanted to be a mom. I remember always playing and dressing up my cat and pretending she was my baby. I always looked up to my mom and thought there was no better model or person I would like to be. Has your dream come true? Yes although I only have and will only have 1 child I love every minute (well almost) of it.
  2. What is your favorite recipe to make? Chocolate Cake with homemade icing. YUM!
  3. If you had an extra $500, what would you do with it? Probably buy a new TV for our bedroom. We still have a broksonic from 1990!
  4. What has been the favorite class you've ever taken? I loved all my social work classes but probably found my class on  personalities to be the best.
  5. What is your favorite book? I love the series "Sara's Quilt" to be really good.
  6. What tv game show would you like to be on, and why? Jeopardy- I just like it and they don't really let dummies on it, for the most part.
  7. What is your best talent? Cooking
  8. What is one thing you would change about yourself? My weight. Easier said than done!
  9. What is your least favorite holiday, and why? Valentine's Day because we never really celebrate it and everything is overpriced.
  10. If you could go back to school and study anything, what would you study? I would probably be a doctor. I would have studied harder in high school and really tried for scholarships.
11. What do you like to do most in your free time?  Swim or Read     


                                                                       My Questions:

1. If you could buy yourself anything in the world what would it be?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite sport (pro or college)?
4. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
5. How would you spend your day if you could do anything?
6. What if anything is your biggest regret?
7. If you could drive any car what would it be?
8. What is your greatest accomplishment?
9. What scripture story is your favorite and why?
10. Who is your favorite singer or group?
11. What is your favorite dessert?
   
                                                                  Who I am Asking:

This is for those to answer by email or Facebook if you do not have a blog.

1. Ashley
2. Brandie
3. Heidi
4. Kristen
And anyone else wanting to answer!

1 comment:

Mel said...

thanks for playing!