One of my goals this year is to post at least one blog each month. Seeing how tomorrow, well actually in about 4 hours, it will be a new month I thought I should post something. So, I will update everyone on how McKinley is doing.

McKinley is a very strong willed young lady. She always knows what she wants and will tell you if you have it wrong. She loves Disney characters especially Goofy. Her favorite show, and currently the only one she will watch, is Little Einsteins. Her favorite movie is still Mary Poppins thanks to her dad. And she loves to play outside, read books, sing, and say "NO"! Which is her favorite word. She is such a chatter box lately and I sometimes find it hard to keep up with what she is saying and I know that frustrates her. McKinley enjoys going to church and asks me everyday if we get to go. While there all she can wait for is nursery time. Where she can play. She is very loving. She loves her cousins and Maximus my parents dog and I think this is only because she can "try" to boss him around. She weighs 26.2 pounds about a pound weight gain from September and is getting very tall. I love this little girl and cherish every moment I get to spend with her.
 |
| Happy with Grandma |
 |
| McKinley and Lou |
1 comment:
So precious! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment