Sunday, March 31, 2013

March


Once again I am at the very end of the month but I have made it. This month has been a fun one. McKinley and I celebrated St. Patrick's day, went bowling and had a great Easter. McKinley is getting so big and is talking so much. She is also going through a hitting stage which has included her hitting me, cousins, children in the nursery and herself. I must say I am ready for this stage to be over. She still loves Mickey Mouse and all his friends and loves to play outside. She is very independent and strong willed. So, here is March in photos!


Dying Easter Eggs

Posing with grandma and grandpa

Coloring the eggs

Waiting and taking a timeout for a pose


Checking out the color

Grandma and Grandpa

Easter Dress

This is how she wanted to pose


Me and Peanut

Peanut and Me

Checking out what the Easter Bunny gave her

Light up Minnie Shoes

Dress up Minnie


Ready to bowl

Right after this was taken she got all but one!

Cheese!

So pretty for church
Bowling for the first time!



1 comment:

Undaunted said...

You can really see her growth this month. She is looking so grown up. I hope you are all happy and healthy. Glad you are doing well.