This morning as I got up I looked out the window and saw that it was snowing. McKinley has been asking for weeks when it was going to snow. She was already awake in her room playing when I opened the door and told her she had to look outside when she got up stairs. She asked me if it was the deer outside and I said You just have to look. She looked out the window and got so excited. She was jumping up and down saying SNOW, SNOW, we got SNOW. She hurry and ate breakfast and then I got her some clothes on so she could play outside.
Sunday, November 3, 2013
First Snow of the Year to Play In
This morning as I got up I looked out the window and saw that it was snowing. McKinley has been asking for weeks when it was going to snow. She was already awake in her room playing when I opened the door and told her she had to look outside when she got up stairs. She asked me if it was the deer outside and I said You just have to look. She looked out the window and got so excited. She was jumping up and down saying SNOW, SNOW, we got SNOW. She hurry and ate breakfast and then I got her some clothes on so she could play outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment