Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Timee Lou




Liz and I wanted to wish her mom Timee a Happy ( fi??????? ) Birthday. We hope that she gets feeling better and we want her to know how much we love and miss her. Liz loved having her here helping put the little apartment together. She is a great mom and an even better mother in law. I was thinking for her birthday i could have flown down and surprised her by doing my weekly duty of taking out the garbage, but i could not make it, so i guess she will have to wait for that.

Happy Birthday Timee


Love,

Liz and Jon


3 comments:

The Stimpsons said...

So she is a Scorpio. Well happy birthday to her! Scorpios rock! I can say that because I am one and rock as well.

The Stimpsons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Liz, Phil(Jon's cousin) and I just wanted to let you know we are praying for you and hope everything turns out ok!