
and Jon began working for the Concierge, as a chef. We both love our jobs I enjoy working with the children and staff that I am working with and Jon is loving the fact that he has a full staff, including sous chefs, dishwashers, and servers! Plus he is finally making what he deserves! Life is good!

We also are moving into our new place Friday! It is 3x's the size of our last place and both Jon and I will have less than a 10 minute commute. Which for Houston is a miracle.
I also wanted to let everyone know that Jon got all signed up for classes and will start in August and during his enrollment had some testing that he did very well on! So, well that he will not have to take any English and will only have to take 1 math class that is required for his major which is Measurement Technology. Congratulations Jon on your wonderful achievement!
2 comments:
Sounds like things are going great for you guys...if we are ever in Texas...we'll be calling you.
It is so good to hear that all is good How are you feeling? tell Jon congrats that is so awsome!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment