Tuesday, July 28, 2009
A Long Trip!!!!!
So our blog is not called the "Adventures" of the Marshall's for nothing!!! After 2 whole months in Houston we are relocating BACK to Logan. A lot of things fell through the main thing is Jon's school did not work out! After careful consideration we have decided to go back to Logan where Jon can go to school and I can go back to my old job!!!!! Life with us is never predictable! We are leaving all but a few things here in Houston and will be back to get our things during Christmas. By then maybe we will figure out things and find a new place to live! I know most people think we are crazy but sometimes we don't know what are future holds and this was one of the many for us! We are hoping to put down roots in Logan and get settled. We also are both looking forward to the seasons and finding a place we can call home!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy cow...how many moves is this??? And I thought we moved a lot...we have 11 in 10 years, but I think you've got us beat (or you will in a very short while). I hope all works out for the best...and selfish me thinks that now you are closer so that I can meet Liz...we will have to do a BBQ. I just found out that Kristen's new house is in West Point which is way close and Steve lives in Syracuse with us...we really need to get together and have a fun BBQ and party!!! When are you moving? Let me know if you need anything.
Amy
Good Luck, guys!! It will be fun to have you back this way. :)
It sounds like a fun adventure! You guys get to see all these cool places. The good thing is you get to enjoy beautiful Logan in the summer. Enjoy the canyon! ;-) We hope to see you guys one of these months.
Post a Comment