Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Beginnings




It has been a while since Liz and I have posted something. As some of you know, we are now living in Midland, Texas.




I am attending school at Midland College. It has been a whirlwind of a move for us. It happened really fast and it is the best decision that we have made. Things have started to fall into place when and where we needed them to. Its a great blessing to be able to live on Midland College campus, i get to walk to classes and not have to worry about Liz not having a car if something comes up that she has to hurry and leave.

We would love for any of you to come visit. We hope all is well.

2 comments:

AmyPoll said...

Holy cow!!! I had no idea...glad things are working out for you and that Texas is going to be a good place. Are you still coming to the reunion?

Heidi J. said...

Good luck!! it is good to know that everything is working out I need your address and keep us posted.