Friday, September 3, 2010

No Baby Yet!!!!!

Well, after scheduling a c-section and induction and due to a few complications my doctors have decided to let McKinley out on her own! So, Jon and I are STILL waiting for our baby girl! Maybe this weekend will be the time! We will  keep you all posted! and thank,  you all for all your thoughts and prayers for McKinley, Jon, and I during this difficult pregnancy! Hopefully it will be over soon!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heidi J. said...

Hang in there you are in our prayers I am mailing you your package today I got the shower invite on friday and it was to late to send it so you could get it that day. Love you and let me know if I can do anything.