Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 23rd has Special Meaning for Us.

August 23rd 2007. This is the first day that Liz and I met. If you do not know. Liz and I met on ( http://www.ldsplanet.com/ ) . We know of a few other couple who have met on this same website. And we all met around the same time. So something must have been pushing  all of us to get online to find our husband or wives.  Her profile was only on for about a half day or so when i stumbled across it.  I did not realize that Liz was living in Houston at the time.  So I wrote to her and we emailed back and forth and later that night, i called and we talked for 4 hours. And we took it from that point. There must have been something special about me, because Liz had already set up a few dates with other guys from the website, but she bagged them for me and i think she made the right choice. And as i tell others it was LOVE at First Type *insert Cheesiness here*

We are also hoping that this week brings our baby girl Mckinley Lou Marshall ( little peanut ). We are waiting anxiously and we can not wait to hold her and to actually have her here.  We are excited to start getting out and about again. These past few months have been really hard on Liz and I with countless Hospital, Home Health, and Dr visits. Liz is really ready for her to get here. 

We hope you are all doing well.

3 comments:

The Stimpsons said...

That is great! I'm so excited to see some pics of little McKinley! Hopefully we can see her soon!

Langlois Family said...

yeah, cant wait to see your new baby! keep me in the loop all the way out here in california... maybe someday our kids can meet. :)

Heidi J. said...

I hope that sweet baby comes soon keep us posted!!