Today Liz, McKinley and I decided to go to the North Logan Pumpkin Walk. It has been a staple in Cache Valley for about 20 years now, maybe longer. I remember going as a kid and it has always been a fun part of the fall. Liz and I went when we were first married and loved it and we are so glad to be able to take McKinley.
These are some of the best pumpkin/displays that were at the Walk.
I love the Ralphie ones from a Christmas Story.
We also decided to go up the canyon to take some pictures and have a picnic. McKinley loves the sound of water and she loves being outside. And being outside as a family for us is the best thing about living here.
Then tonight, we carved a pumpkin with McKinley. She enjoyed watching me pull out the insides. She loved seeing the Jacko Lantern lit up later. She was just ohh and ahhing. She is the best little girl. We love her so much and she brings so much joy to our lives.
17 Miracles:
The other night Liz and I went and bought this new LDS Film called 17 Miracles. It is based on actual events with the Willy Handcart companies when they made the trek across the plains. Liz and I were amazed at some of the events that we have never heard of that took place. It is such a great movie. It is such an amazing, spiritual story that it just gives us faith in the Lord and knowing that he does guide us in these latter days. We love this movie. We hope you are all doing well.
Love,
Jon, Liz and McKinley



4 comments:
Weather look nice and it's always fun to carve pumpkins
Skonkdogg
Glad you guys are doing well and having fun. Enjoy the colder weather!
your photos as always amazing
very interesting. as always))
Post a Comment