Spring is starting to show itself here in the Heber Valley. It is getting warmer and its been great to let Peanut get out of the house and let her play at the complex play ground. Liz and I can not wait until the pool is open, they have said hopefully in May. That would be oh so nice. Nothing new is going on. I am enjoying my job driving the bus for Park City. Its been fun driving all the types of buses we have. My favorite is the Main Street Trolley. I enjoy meeting people and letting the kids ( big and little ) ring the bell as we drive up Main Street.
We are loving our ward. Everyone has been really great in accepting us and they all love McKinley. She is just a ham and loves to run around and say hi to everyone. If Liz or I are not holding her hand, she is in everyone's business.
We are looking forward to the spring and summer months here. We are already planning to do lots of the carnivals and celebrations they have here. And we would love visitors, so if any of you are near or coming through, call us. We would love to see you.




2 comments:
I am so glad you all are settling so well. It looks like your little peanut is having a blast. :) It is good to see you all so happy.
Stacie
i got updated on your blog and im glad peanut id doing so well & is a happy smart little girl. Glad you & Jonathan are doing well Im also so happy that Jon likes his job. Love to you all love Lou
Post a Comment