Sunday, May 13, 2012

Special Women in my life


Today is a great day. Its Mothers Day. I have the great privilege to have 3 in my life, they each have taught me something and they also put up with me, which is a even greater challenge for them.  They are such great examples not only spiritually, but also in every other way they are.



Liz: You are such an amazing mom. With all that you are going through with being sick and dealing with the medication side effects you still are able to be up and take care of our salty Peanut. You are such an inspiration to me. You are my best friend. You make me try, want and to work to be a better man everyday. I know I am not the easiest guy to be with at times, but you have never wavered, and have helped me through some of my rough patches, i know that i can never say thank you enough and show you how much i love you.  You doubt yourself as a mother sometimes, please do not doubt yourself when it comes to that. You are great with McKinley. I see how excited she gets to see you, when ever i say lets get MOM, she runs so excitedly towards you,  WE LOVE YOU so much.   McKinley was meant to have you as a mom. She is our one and only, but you were called to be her Mom. Don't lose sight of that. Love you Beautiful.



Mom:  I love you. I know i do not say that much to you. You consistently have helped when i have needed help. Thank you for all that you do for Liz, McKinley and I. We are so grateful to have you. You are such a great grandma to McKinley. She loves coming to see you. Thank you for adopting me when you had the chance to. I know that my life would be totally different if you did not do that. I am blessed to be your son and to have you and Dad as parents.  Love you.



Timee: I love you. Thank you for raising such an amazing daughter. Liz is like you in so many ways. I always can see a little of TLC in her when she is cooking or giving me the southern attitude. She has kept up your tradition of reminding me its Garbage night.  Thank you for all that you do for Liz, McKinley and I.  Thank you for being such a great Grandma to McKinley.  Thank you for being such a great example to Liz as she grew up. Liz will be able to pass down a lot of what she saw and experienced with you to McKinley.  You always know how to make me laugh and you have always treated me like a member of the family. Love you.

Have a Happy Mothers Day.


No comments: