Sunday, July 27, 2014

Wish Fall was here




Its been a few weeks since i posted anything. Nothing much is going on. I am working for CVTD/LTD driving the Bus. I love it.  We are enjoying our new place. Liz is wishing Fall was here. Its been hot and with her HAE heat is really not her friend. McKinley is growing and enjoying her new school. She loves it, but gets upset when she can't eat whenever she wants. LOL.













Also, i am entered into a Photo Contest in the Local Paper. The Herald Journal.

I need votes to win. The Grand Prize is a new 6 person, 3 season tent worth about $600.00 bucks. I would love to win that so i can go camping with Liz and McKinley.

Here are the links to the pictures. I am not sure if you have to register to vote or not, but i do know you can use your facebook account. So please vote for each picture. Thanks. 



We hope you are well. Have a great day and week.

No comments: