1) What is your dream car?why?
Liz: Cadillac Escalade or any Cadillac really. Because they are classy.
Jon: Jeep Wrangler Unlimited / 4 Door. Off-roading and camping vehicle to the max.
2) If you could trade lives for a day with one person who would it be and why?
Liz: Drew Carey. So I could deal with all the crazies on the Price is Right.
Jon: Regis. So I can hang out with Kelly for a day
3)If you were a chocolate dessert which one would you be?
Liz: The new Chocolate Chips ahoy desert from Pappadeuex
Jon: Hershy Peanut Butter Fudge
.4)What is your favorite Holiday? ( Birthdays don't count)
Liz: Christmas because of all the traditions my family has. All though Thanksgiving is a close second with all the food.
Jon: Christmas, its the end of the year and a chance to start a new.
5)Is there any hope for the Cowboys football season? A & M football season? What needs to happen to make these teams successful?
Liz: I am not sure, I had faith at the beginning, but with Wade Phillips as coach it is wavering now. A& M is about the same. I guess a lot of prayers is the only way to get thru the season.
Jon: I am not a Cowboys fan. I like the Buffalo Bills, since I was in 8th grade, I grew up by a Buffalo Bills player. I also like the 49'ers and the Broncos, since that is the games that were most played in Utah. So they are sort of Utah's team. A & M, I do not keep up on them, so I have no idea.
1. Do you believe in Ghosts, Sasquatch/Bigfoot, UFO's, and Nessie? Why??
2. What color would be?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. Is there any hope for this country right now?
5. What is your favorite book? Magazine? Blog? Website?
We tag Heidi, Kody, Nicole, Amy, and Natalie
1 comment:
I'm glad y'all played along. I was going to go ahead and tag everyone, but knew that Julia was also tagged, and I wanted to leave family members for others.
Post a Comment