Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GOING PRIVATE


Liz and I have decided that we are going to take our Blog private. If you want to continue reading and keeping up with us, please comment with your email addresses. We are doing this since we have had some people who we do not know ask about things. If we do not know you, sorry you will not be added.

9 comments:

Mel said...

Please invite us. I'm pretty sure you already have my email address.

K+N+N+A said...

Sup cousins! Please include us:

kevnik@gmail.com

Nicole
@>->--

Uncle Hubba said...

I hope we get invited!

coop3313@yahoo.com
rlcoop0809@gmail.com

Katie said...

We would love to keep up with you!
~Katie and Bob Heller
katherine_heller@hotmail.com

Amber in Deutschland said...

Amber Wedehase
a.wedehase@googlemail.com

Julia said...

Please invite us, too! I think you have my email address.

Bob Stephenson said...

I would like to be invited.
stephenson.bob@gmail.com

Steve and Timee Cooper said...

We both would like to see your blog.
Steve and Timee

KaraLee Stephenson said...

Would love to be included!
karalee.stephenson@gmail.com