Can I just say that 2013 was one hell of a year for Liz and I. And I am so glad that it is over.
As most of you know we were apart for a while due to my not being a truly faithful husband. I learned a lot this year. I learned what is truly important and what makes me happy over the past year.
I have realized that being with my best friend Liz is more important than anything. Being married and being a father to McKinley are what I enjoy most.
This year is going to be a better one for Liz, McKinley and I.
My main focus is making sure Liz gets healthy. She is slowly starting to feel better after being on regular infusions. It is not a cure all. Its a life long chronic struggle that she has had her whole life and will continue to have. A surgery can't cure this. Its a day to day struggle of what her symptoms and the severity will be. This is a challenge for Liz and one that Liz has faced pretty much without fanfare or anyone knowing truly how bad it is and gets. As I tell Liz, " We are taking it Day by Day".
We are not sure where we will be by the end of this year. Are we going to be staying in Utah or moving back to a place we have been before. Who knows. Its wide open for us. And we are excited for that.
We hope you all are having a great start to the Year and it continues for you.
* First Day of Primary *
McKinley attended her first day of Primary. From what we heard, she did great. She loved to sing, color and interact with all of her new friends. She loves Church. She wore a purple dress. She looked so pretty.
| She got this scratch under her right eye yesterday playing in a playground. Some little boy got mad and scratched her. |
McKinley loves to watch the Deer in the backyard and the other morning I had the blinds open and saw some movement and told her and she came running over and had a nice stare down.
She loves apples and peanut butter for a snack. We have found chocolate peanut butter and she loves it. Well she decided that she needed a quick facial. Her skin was so chocolaty smooth.

No comments:
Post a Comment