Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A good Day............


So excited to be out and about in Logan Canyon. Feeling better.


Today Liz was feeling much better thanks to the medicine she is taking. We decided to go up Logan Canyon for a picnic because today was beautiful, clear skies, sunny and warm. We went to an area called Choke Cherry Picnic area right up past my grandparents cabin. It was nice. Shaded and by the Logan River. The food was great and just seeing Liz more like her old self helped a lot as well.

We walked around some other areas of Logan Canyon as well. I showed her where the Logan Wind Caves are. It will be a nice hike someday when Liz and I are in shape enough for it. Its 1 1/2 miles each way, but it gains 900 feet in elevation in that short hike, so its pretty strenuous. She loves Logan Canyon, and the river was over flowing its banks in some of the areas we were at today. Enjoy the pics :)



The Wind Caves in Logan Canyon.



Liz and I.


Liz walking along the flooded area of the Logan River. The main River is in the background behind the trees.



Liz is feeling better, but she still had to run to the bathroom to take care of some things.




We would also like to thank everyone for your thoughts, prayers and words of encouragment. We love you all and we hope to be able to see you all real soon. We are sorry that we do not call as much as we should or that you would like, but we are here in Logan, hustling and a bustling to get things settled with Liz and her being sick and trying to figure out a lot of other things. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love Jon and Liz

1 comment:

The Stimpsons said...

Wow! That looks just how I remember it! Good ole Logan Canyon! I hope we get to come see it some time soon! Have fun you guys and I'm glad to hear Liz is doing better! Yahoo!