BEFORE:


AFTER:



In other news I had my Upper GI endoscopy on Monday and things came out okay my Edematous is Congested as well as my upper third of my Esophagus, which came out to be Congestive gastropathy. Which means it will still be about 6 to 8 weeks for me to get better. Hopefully by the time I go home for Chris and Rebecca's wedding I will be back to normal. I am able to eat somewhat normal and can't wait to be able to go out for more than an hour at a time! Hope everyone is doing well!!!!
7 comments:
What a change! Are you having fun with your new hair?? I am glad you are slowly on the mend. Take care and keep the blogs coming!
I love it!! you are so cute ether way. but you know me change is always good and changing hair color is my favorite thing to do good for you. I hope you start to feel better soon. I can't wait to see you.
Liz you look great!!
We can't wait to see you guys soon!!!
I love the new hair color!!! I can't wait to get to meet you...Jon is such a great guy. I hope all goes well with your recovery...good luck!!!
Just so that you know who I am...I am Jon's cousin Amy (Weeks) from his Aunt Suzie.
hey liz great hair! wow you are braver than me i am almost too chicken to even cut my hair...let alone add color, but you look great, glad to hear also that you are on the mend and feeling a little better each day!!
Liz, I absolutely love the new hair. It looks great on you!
Post a Comment