Thursday, June 5, 2008

Back from Alaska...........

Hey everyone, wanted to let everyone know that Liz and I are back in the lower 48. We are in Utah staying at my parents house until we can get settled and i can get a job and things figured out with whats going on with Liz. Liz was getting really sick in Denali and we had to come back. We have been to the Dr. for the first round of tests, we hope that it all turns out well. We are doing ok. Liz is resting and relaxing and I am just worried and wondering what i can do to help her and to make it easier on her. We have found out that we are not pregnant. That was one of the first things we thought that it could be. but her Dr. wanted to make sure so we got a home test and it was negative. Please keep us in your prayers. And please write her at

susanecooper@yahoo.com

She would love to hear from you all.

Thanks,

Jon and Liz Marshall

2 comments:

Amber in Deutschland said...

I will be sending you guys good thoughts. Good luck with job hunting. I hope Liz starts feeling better!!
Thinking of you guys!

The Stimpsons said...

Hey Mix & Liz, You'll be in our prayers! Give us a call when you have time and take it easy!