Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HUSBAND TAG ( One month Anniversary )

( I have been tagged by MEL )


I got tagged by Mel almost 2 weeks ago. I am excited to get to be tagged because I finally have a husband to brag about. So sorry for the delay. But here it goes.


1. What is his name? Jonathan Kim Marshall ( But his friends and family call him Mixer )

2. How did you meet him? After many years in the dating scene, and as old and haggard as I was, I decided to take matters into my own hands and posted a profile on www.ldsplanet.com with the help of a trusty friend ( Thanks Mel ). I met him within 24 hours and the rest is history. As Jon says LOVE AT FIRST TYPE.

3. How long have you been married? One month yesterday. Pretty long huh.....

4. How long did you date? It was about 2 1/2 months long distance and half of that not ever having met. But my parents did meet him first.

5. How old is he? 31 as of Feburary 7th.

6. How old are you? 30 as of May 20th. ( Its been a busy month )

7. Who is a better singer? I think we are about equal, not Andre' Bocelli or anything, but we both enjoy singing.

8. Who is smarter? It depends..... Jon is a quicker thinker and I think everything through. He defitnaley knows more about current events and pop culture and kicks my trash during Cash Cab and Jepordy but I play a mean game of Wheel of Fortune. ( But not as good as Goo )




9. Who does laundry? We both do, but I am particular so I usually end up starting it by seperating the clothes and measuring and adding the cleaners and he finishes by drying and putting away.

10. Who does the dishes? He does.

11. Who pays the bills? Neither who needs bills anyways. Just kidding. We both do together.

12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

13. Who mows the lawn? No lawn, no house, no worries. But when do have a house and a yard he will.

14. Who cooks dinner? I love to cook, and he loves my cooking, but he always does the dirty work like chopping up veggies and doing dishes.

15. Who drives? In Houston it was me. In Logan it is him. And in Alaska it was shuttle drivers!!!!!

16. Besides you, who is his best friend? Kody is definately his BFF!!!!! He is also close to James and Ken.

17. What was your first date? Applebees on a double date with his sister Kristen and her husband Cory. I ate french onion soup and he had a bacon cheeseburger which I would later find out is his favorite food. And the first time at Pappadeuxs he asked for one!!!!!

18. Who proposed? He did. At the Houston Temple on November 2nd, 2007 at 9 PM on my moms birthday.

19. Who has more siblings? We have equal. He has 2 brothers and a sister. And I have all brothers.

20. What is your favorite thing about him? Just how much he loves and always takes care of me. He always thinks I am beautiful even if I am not. He makes me laugh. I could not have asked for a more perfect fit.


I Tag: Heidi

1 comment:

Cortney said...

hey liz!!
i will call you sometime. i am just hanging out this summer because our baby is due next month. so we will definately have to get together. i am so excited about your new marriage, it is so nice huh?! congrats!!