Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To Liz from Me


Just wanted to tell you that I love you and that you are the best thing to ever happen to me. Hope this makes your day better.

I believe in old-fashioned love,
In wishing wells and in the stars above;
I believe that dreams come true,
I believe for i have dreamed of you.

I believe in answered prayer,
In a God above who is always there;
And i believe that He heard my pleas,
For He brought your love to me.

I believe in the setting sun,
That paints its scene when the day is done;
I believe in a love that is true,
And i found true love when i found you.


I am so glad that we found each other the way we did. Its been a whirlwind the past few months, and things are not going as we planned, but things happen for a reason and right now we are doing what we need to do. You are amazing and everyday i find something new about you that makes me love you more. You have come into my life to make me a better person and i hope that you can see the changes in me that you have brought.

Love you,

Jon

4 comments:

The Stimpsons said...

Where is the music you used to have on here? Now what am I going to listen to while at work? ;)

Cortney said...

ahh! what a nice husband!!

AmyPoll said...

You are such a sweetie Jon :)

Megan said...

Wow liz!!! congrats!!!!