These past few weeks have been an amazing blessing for Liz and I. We are beginning to dig our way out of the hole that we have been in the past few weeks since our return from Alaska. Some of you know what went on, some of you do not. She is finally getting over the h-Pylori bacteria. She had to take a second round of stronger ( but less expensive ) medication, and its worked wonders for her. We have gotten a little apartment, and we move in on July 31st, we're so excited. It will actually be a home for more than just a few weeks. We are enjoying our new ward. The Bishop is an amazing man. He has been willing to talk and actually listens to us. Some of our past bishops have not done that and seemed more eager to dismiss what we say, but our new Bishop is a great and kind man. I have gotten a great job as a cook at Pioneer Valley Lodge. Its a 5 to 10 minute drive from our little Apartment and about 3 from my parents house. Its a great place to work, and my boss's are amazing. The 2 main managers used to live in the Spring Branch area of Houston, in the late 70's early 80's. And my boss is very active in the church and told me that she does not know why she picked me over the other qualified candidates, but she just felt like she should. Liz and I both think it was a blessing because we have been trying so hard to do what is right of us. I also want to tell Liz how much i love her. I am so happy and excited for US my little peanut. You are the light of my life and everyday with you gets better and better. I can not wait to put together our little apartment and turn it into a wonderful home until we move on from there. I love you.
I also want to thank everyone who has called and talked to Liz while she was going through her sickness. It was really appreciated and it helped her get better quicker. Thank you for showing her the love and support that she needed when i could not be there to give it to her. We love you and hope that everything is going well for you.
Jon aka: Popcorn
Where i am now working. Pioneer Valley Lodge. Its a great place.
I can not wait to see this movie. I just want to watch the Joker.

And sometimes people are full of it themselves. I have no respect for people who disrespect others and i am working hard on not being a person who does. I have watched the news, seen it in person and have heard about people being really rude and hurtful to others and it just sucks that this world allows it, and especially people in the church are doing it more and not really caring.

Have a great day everyone.
3 comments:
Congratulations on your new job!! That will be so fun to be all settled in your new place! Yahoo!! Talk to you soon!
By the way, the Batman movie is awesome~ Lisa
Im so excited for you guys it is always nice to have your own place. let us know if we can help.
Post a Comment