Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th of July!!!!!


This past weekend we were able to celebrate our nations birthday! This included most of Jon's family coming up. We also got to see some fireworks, go tubing (somewhat I did try but as I was going to go down a small water fall I got sucked under hitting my head and blacking out for a moment all while in 50 degree water but for the rest of the fam tubing was great! and play some kickball! We had a good time! However, I was sick for most of it so I was a bit of a party pooper (literally)! and because of this I did get some more meds from my doctor as well as the orders for strict bed rest and a liquid diet! (yeah right)! Hopefully, this round of treatments will kill it! So, anyways here are a few pictures of the weekend!

FIREWORKS







TUBING







KICKBALL




4 comments:

Megan said...

looks like fun! Sorry you got sick!

The Stimpsons said...

That looks so fun! Liz's hair looks great! I miss floating the Logan canyon, is that where you floated? That is freezing cold but so much fun!

Heidi J. said...

hey I love the pics it looks like alot of fun! It was so good to talk to you today I hope you get felling better soon. I talked to my mom she said that it sounds great and also we would come and see you.by the way I love the hair that color looks great on you!

AmyPoll said...

Looks like you had a great 4th minus the sick part :( I will miss you all this weekend...we will have to make it a tradition to all get together...I will be there next time!!! You can get updates on our family on our blog as well www.pollfamilyadventures.blogspot.com