
Here's how it works:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. I can't wait to see what people remember.
I tag everyone reading my Blog!
4 comments:
I guess i have to comment since i read our blog.
One of my favorite memories is when we got in the pool in January and it was like 50 degrees outside and the pool was about 40 or so or less and you were just freezing and not wanting to get in with me, but you got in up to your neck and just kept telling me that you only did it because you loved me. I love playing and doing stupid things with you. I love you peanut. I can not wait to do more stupid and fun things with you.
Love
Jon
P.S.
Maxo wouldn't even dip his feet in the pool and kept looking at us like are you crazy.
Man, i miss Maxo.
were do I start I guess I should start with the first day that we met in the mtc. I knew right away that we would be best friends and I rember you telling me that we could sing a song and I told you no I can't sing well I tried and you looked and me and said" you really can't sing" HaHa.im glad that my bad singing didn't scare you away.I also will always cherish the experiance I had in the temple with me when I got my answer to marry Alan. I don't know what I would do with out you. I have alot more but I will stop their.I love ya Liz
You're right. There are too many to list. I just have five words for you: Have you seen Stephen's garments?
Post a Comment