Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Anniversary: 3 Years



May 10th is Liz and I's Anniversary. I can not believe that is has already been 3 years. It has been filled with so many great memories of traveling and seeing the sights with Liz. I love her so much. Without Liz as my wife I do not know where i would be. I can not wait to see what other adventures our LIFE together has for us.

This is some of the ways i would describe Liz:

L: Loving
I: Intelligent
Z: Zany

M: Mother
A: Ambitous
R: Romantic
S: Sexy
H: Hilarious
A: Articulate
L: Loyal
L: Light of my Life

She is the best.


We had a good time just spending the day together. A month before we moved here, i got Liz a new mini lap-top, i got a great deal on it and she loves using it.  I also surprised her with making Dinner for her since we do not know anyone who can babysit yet. So i went to the store and got her, some of her favorite food. I wanted her to not do anything in the kitchen so i told her to just relax while i cooked.  The food turned out great.

I made her an appetizer of Shrimp Cocktail, and then a big meal of Steak, Bake Potato, Corn, Rolls, and Sauted Shrimp, and for desert Gluten Free Chocolate Cup Cakes and Donuts. It was really good.


The Table all ready to go.


The Finished Product.



The Great Desert Plate


We also have spent time walking around town and really ENJOYING our little Peanut.
She is now 8 Months Old. She makes our lives better everyday with her smile, and her personality that is starting to come out more and more each day. There is not another baby more beautiful than McKinley.





          



  Liz and I with our little Peanut. She makes everything better with her curiosity and smile.



Liz and McKinley


A view from Coeur D'Alene Lake.


McKinley enjoying the sunny day at the Lake.


Looking Down the Walking Path at the Lake. We wish the Trees on the right side would have been in Bloom.


                           This Tulip is the only one in our yard that is blossoming. It is beautiful though.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Happy Anniversary!