Monday, May 2, 2011

Coeur D'Alene


Liz and I have been getting to know Coeur D'Alene really well these past few weeks.  We wake up happy everyday to be in such a beautiful place. Midland had its beauty and great things that we enjoyed, but being here in the mountains, in an area where we hear only English, is great for us.  The only bad thing we have seen is Pro Obama stickers on cars.

Our new ward is great and McKinley already has lots of new fans. She is such a joy for us.


We have an Albino Robin that lives around our House. Its beautiful. Liz and I have never seen one until now.

Liz, I, and McKinley at Lake Coeur D'Alene.


Part of this beautiful Play Ground that is right by the lake. It is made all of logs and wood and is built like a Castle.


The 2 most important people in my life.


Me and Little Peanut


We can not wait until the leaves are on these trees.


A Metal Moose.


There were some beautiful wood carved animals in the park. This eagle got its beak snapped off.



A salmon.


2 Moms with Young.


Pics of the Lake.



Liz and McKinley after a bath.





1 comment:

Heidi J. said...

Mkinley is getting so big she is beautiful! We zoo needtotslk and get caught up! I am so happy for you guys...