Mothers Day today for me had a new meaning. Its the first Mothers Day for Liz as a mom. She is such an amazing Mom. She as far as i am concerned is the best mom out there. She does such wonderful things with McKinley to make her smile, laugh and just light up. I love watching Liz with McKinley. I love seeing how happy McKinley gets when she see's Liz coming. Liz was made to be a mother.
I want her to know how much i appreciate all that she does for McKinley and I. She supports me in all that I do and loves me for me. She is my best friend, my partner and my lover. We were meant to be together and we have known that since the 1st day we talked on the phone. Liz, this life with you is better everyday. I am so thankful that i found you and that you and I both realize that life is to short not to enjoy it and that we do not have to live by societys standards or how others want us to. You are the Salt to my Pepper. As we both say to each other
COOKIE CUTTER
The best part of my life with you not only as a husband but also as your friend is how we enjoy the simple pleasures, like watching the great Pick a Flick Fridays on Life Time, how we both are thinking the same thing a lot of the time, how we know what the other person is thinking and is about to say.
You are also the strongest woman i know. People do not realize how much crap you have had to go through medically the past 3 years and that you are still going through.
Like i said in my talk Sunday: God will not give us Trials if we can not Bear them. He only gives us what We can Handle. You are being tested in a lot of ways and i know that you will overcome all of these trials and you will see that it was worth it. I am here for you in everyway i can be and i hope that you know that. You are the best and i wanted to say Thank You for being my wife and a great mom to Me and Mckinley, We love you.
I also wanted to say Happy Mothers Day to my Mom and to Liz's Mom. Thanks for all that you have done for us. It means a lot to us. We love you and hope to see you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment