Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday To Liz




Today Liz turns the Big 33. She is oh so excited.   She has a busy month of May with it being OUR anniversary and also Mothers Day. And it also seems that we have moved every May since we have         been married. Oh yeah, that is true. 

Liz is such an amazing person. She is a great mom and my best friend. McKinley just lights up whenever she sees her. Its so fun to watch them together. I can understand why McKinley is a momma's girl. And its ok with me. 

I made her a Gluten Free Birthday Cake and also made her breakfast in bed. She is the most beautiful woman in the world. She is my best friend and i just wanted to say Happy Birthday PEANUT.




                                             Gluten Free Cake with Gluten Free Cup Cakes

Also, Liz and I would like to share some of our favorite commercials and videos that we laugh at all the time.






1 comment:

Amber in Deutschland said...

Very happy birthday Lizzie. I ALWAYS think of you today and I am happy that I can tell you personally this year. I think of you often and hope things in ID are going well.
Love,
Amber