Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just another day!

Today I woke up in a pretty foul mood! Which has been somewhat of a trend lately and I am sorry to Jon for that. But, after getting up I woke up McKinley and my day was perfect. She and  Jon are such a joy in my life. I don't know what I would do without them.


Yesterday I took McKinley in for a checkup (8 months) and I had a couple of concerns. There we found out her stats which are:
 Height-29 1/2 inches- 99 percentile
Weight- 14.3 pounds- 0 percentile


McKinley is a joy! As a newborn she struggled with acid reflux/colic really bad but the past couple of months since switching to formula she has not cried or really been upset which is a relief for her. She loves to be outside and play with Jon and I. She loves her bath time and to do anything with water. She recently took swimming lessons and out swam most of the three year olds. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer and we can put her pool in the backyard! She will love it! McKinley is a momas girl 100% although she does enjoy her time with Dad and will actually go to other people for a minute or two, longer if mom is not around. McKinley also loves dolls. She sleeps with two and during the day loves to play with her cabbage patch! She seems to be a girlie-girl already! McKinley is such a blessing and I am so grateful and humbled to be her mother!

No comments: